Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another Blog? WHY???

Quite simply: because I have too many thoughts in my head!

I have my other site, Climbing Up the Slide, and I will absolutely NOT be giving that up. However, there are times when I want to comment on things that have absolutely nothing to do with parenting, and I don't want to clutter up CUTS (hey, I never noticed the acronym... interesting...) with my random thought patterns.

There will be entertainment stories (because the arts, and pop culture in general will always be my first love), random interesting news I see, musings on nothing in particular, and probably a lot of politics. You see, for the past few years I've been mulling a life in politics. I'm still mulling, but I have a lot of opinions, and so in the meantime, whilst I continue to mull, I'll be pontificating on all things political that matter to me.

Hope you enjoy it, and feel free to argue with me!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you really spelling out your thoughts on things, politics especially! Should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete