Monday, March 22, 2010

The 30 Days of Ben Mulroney - Day 11!


Today I think we'll let our Ben speak for himself, with:
Five Things You Don't Know About 24 Sussex Drive

1. My brother Mark and I lost a near-mint condition 1957 Mickey Mantle baseball card somewhere in the house. If you find it, I want it back.
2. Margaret Trudeau named the sitting room on the second floor “the Freedom Room.” As far as I know, the name is still being used today.

3. There’s a secret safe on the first floor, behind a painting. In eight years, I never saw it opened. I don’t think anyone actually knows the combination.

4. The walls, floors and ceilings are very, very thin. If you are asleep on the second floor, you will hear everything on the third floor.

5. I went back to 24 in 2006 for the first time in years, and the combination lock that leads to the pool had not been changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment