Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The 30 Days of Ben Mulroney - Day 13!

Sadly, it would appear that my current Ben Mulroney obsession has scared the more lasting of my objects of obsession: Jordan Knight of NKOTB. Yes, despite my 12 years of marriage, I have been in love with another man for well, almost 20 years. And today, he rejected my Facebook friend request. Sniff.

At first I thought it was because I don't spam him on Twitter. Quite frankly, those chicks are SCARY, but then I looked at my Facebook profile picture: Ben Mulroney on the cover of Macleans magazine. Yeah, I get it now.

Anyway, here's another quote from that Macleans article for today:

"Of course the name gives me an edge. And anyone who says that's wrong is an idiot. Everyone uses the edges they're given. If they don't want to use their edge then fine, I'll use mine to get ahead of them." Keeping his gig is another matter entirely. Private television is all about ratings, he argues. If people weren't tuning in, he wouldn't be on your screen anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment