Thursday, August 26, 2010

Terror Suspect Auditioned for Canadian Idol

You've probably heard this story by now, but if not, you can read about it here. But even though it's all over the news, to the point where "Canadian Idol" is actually trending on Yahoo (and it hasn't been on the air in two years) I thought I'd post about it anyway. After all, if it's even remotely connected to Ben Mulroney, you'll find it here!

Yes, I know, the Ben thing is getting old... I just can't help myself... it's hypnotic...

Speaking of hypnotic, here's the video... you know you want to watch it...



I swear, I'm not making fun of terrorism. I'm just making fun of this guy. You know you want to see him doing the Robot while singing (I use that term loosely) Avril Lavigne.

I read that he's actually a doctor. Anyone else think he must've lost a bet and that's why he had to do that audition? Like, "Dude, I bet you I can do backflips all the way across this room!"

"No, you can't, Dude!"

"I can! I can totally do backflips across the room!"

"I bet you can't. If you can't do backflips all the way across the room, you have to go and audition for Canadian Idol and do the Robot on national television!"

I'm right. You know I am.

2 comments:

  1. So... why is it when he sang he had no accent...? Sorry if that sounds ignorant... :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, I seriously suspect this was all an act. But that's just my opinion, of course...

    ReplyDelete