Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ben Reproduces! Twice!

Okay, so the whole "30 Days of Ben Mulroney" thing was sort of tongue-in-cheek, BUT, since I may now have dedicated Ben fans watching this blog for all things Ben, I thought I should mention that Ben and his wife, Jessica, welcomed twin boys Brian Gerald Alexander and John Benedict Dimitri this morning. I don't have any other details, but first-time dad Ben is apparently over the moon:
"Both boys are healthy and beautiful,” said Mulroney. “Jessica is radiant and in great health and sprits. I am the happiest man alive."
ETalk Daily is, of course, milking this for all its worth (I was about to make a breast milk joke here, but I'm thinking it might be crossing a line...) so they'll have all of the details tonight, and also "fatherly advice" from celebrity dads such as Tom Cruise and Peter Facinelli.

So... yeah... more Mulroney DNA in the world.... yeah... and two boys... that's a lot of future hair products...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete