From @RosieBarton to @nationalpost, Canada's been asking where @ThomasMulcair's been. We found him. He found @Drake pic.twitter.com/MIzgdIrTAE— 22Minutes (@22_Minutes) November 3, 2015
But when I first saw it, my train of thought completely derailed:
- Wow - that's Tom Mulcair doing "Hotline Bling."
- Does Tom Mulcair have any idea who Drake is?
- Does Drake have any idea who Tom Mulcair is?
- Is Drake even allowed to vote?
- If he is, for whom did Drake vote?
- Am I the only one who rewrites sentences just to avoid misuse of the word "who"?
- Have I really become that boring that I'm sitting here wondering about the voting habits of a rap star and poor grammar amongst the populace?
- Did I just use the word "amongst"?
- And "populace"?
- Does anyone else EVER use the word "amongst" anymore?
- Quick! Do something cool!
- Crap. I'm really that boring.
- Damn you, Tom Mulcair! This is ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
But here: it's Stephen Harper with Justin Bieber.
I don't feel so bad now.